- In this document the following words shall have the following meanings:”Client” means the organisation or person who buys Services
- “Services” means the Residential & Commercial painting services provided to the Client by the Service Provider.
- Payment schedule will vary depending on the ‘order size’ and shall be conveyed during the order booking time
- The client will make complete payment to Service Provider, as per Price decided when confirming the order
- The price shall be the Recommended Standard price for Services and exclusive of Service Tax or any other applicable costs
- The clients will allow access to his premises to Service Provider and provide all the pertinent information that is necessary for the Service Provider’s provision of the Services.
4.Price and Payment
- The Service Provider shall provide the Services with reasonable skill and care, commensurate with prevailing standards in the Residential & Commercial Painting sector
5. Clients Obligation
- Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Service Provider
6. Provision of the Services
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to sales of Services by the Service Provider to the Client
- Services shall take place at the address specified by the Client on, or as close as possible to the date required by the Client
7.Limitation of Liability
- In the event that the Service Provider fails to perform the Services with reasonable care and skill it shall carry out any and all necessary remedial action at no additional cost to the Client
- Painters from Service provider are well trained and have undergone background check process, Still we strongly recommend presence of client or their representative during the painting work to ensure that painting is completed to your satisfaction or all costly items/ articles does are intact
The Service provider shall offer touch up service warranty for 6 months against any defects arising due to material and workmanship.